Old program needed

Stickman3624

I have several PanelView 550 touch screens that were originally programmed using the PV-550 program (before PanelBuilder). I have the original files and have tried to convert them to The newer version of Panel Builder 32, but, when downloading, the software says the application is not compatible with the device. I would like to get another copy of the old PV-550 program to download these screens. Does anyone have, or know where I can get this? Rockwell only has Panel Builder versions.....

You might be in luck , I do have some old version software , can you take a look at the firmware of the PV ? is it not possible to update the firmware ?

The Firmware of our PV's varies from 2.01 thru 4.22. The original program was created using the PV-550 program. We tried to translate it using Panel Builder 32 but now, when we down the program, it reports that the device is not compatible with the program. We need the PV-550 software to get this thing loaded, then upload that program into Panel Builder 32, and translate it again.

I had this problem when I set a revision number in PanelBuilder to higher rev than the actual device, but not the other way around. Double check what rev. you set to in your program.