Telemecanique Gradivar VR1AH9HQ9BPS184

TheCaptain2000

Lifetime Supporting Member
We utilize several Telemecanique Gradivar Drives (Model# VR1AH9HQ9BPS184) for zoned lamp control in our older model Sidel 24/20 blow molding machine. These are new to me, but seemingly old to everybody else. I am unable to find any information (wiring diagrams, troubleshooting, etc.) on these drives. Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Would somebody at least direct me to some companies that could rebuild these units or provide me with some newer "up-to-date" units?

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hello! Sorry for the unusual question not quite on the topic of the forum. We have a computer museum. We got an old PLC programmer telemecanique...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm not too familiar with the Telemecanique Compact Smart Relay SR2B201BD . Is the software free , and would any of you...
Replies
Views
hello I am facing a problem! we have a TSX17 old telemecanique PLC on a machine the machine was off for a several years so the PLC battery has...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have a project for upgrade a Telemecanique XBTG6330 HMI I, can not Find the right software for it and programming cable any Idea...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom