learning SCL

tny

hi everyone;

i am not much familiar to SCL and i have to write script with it.
i think the manual of siemens (6es77811-1ca02-8ba0) is not suitable for beginner programmers.

how can i find a document of getting started to SCL?

Hi Tny,

Hopefully attached are the examples you asked for, Sorry for the delay. As i said before you really need the berger book (ISBN 3-89578-169-X) to back up the examples

Hope this Helps

Steve

thanks

thanks for the book.
now i'm gonna study them and then (i think) i'm gonna disturb you again with new questions. :)

Stevo,

I unzipped the folder u uploaded here...but unable to open it (what kind of extension is that )..what application i need to open the book.
Please help me.

Nick

bioplc said:
Stevo,

I unzipped the folder u uploaded here...but unable to open it (what kind of extension is that )..what application i need to open the book.
Please help me.

Nick

The file needs to be retreived through S7