Problem Working with citect and Excel

RodriC

Hi everybody; ive read all about citect and excel i found, but i still have a problem i would apreciate if you could help me:
I have to see the value from some tags, for example 2) in excel and record its value constantly, ive worked with ddeformu.xls, but i only managed to watch the variables in "real time" but i can ´t save its value, please help!!!!
Ive been triing with ciode and writing macros, any solutioon would vçbe a good one, help please.

I'm just doing a project using Citect now and would be happy to help.

Your question is a bit vague. For starters, have you managed to write anything at all to the database?

You need to DevOpen the database in Cicode and then use SQL functions to access it. First, however, you need to define a Device that points to the table in the database and also to enable the ODBC server on you computer to point to the database.

Let me know if you have written at all to the database and where exactly you are up to and I'll try and help

Cheers

JT