CLX DH+ Panelview help

allscott

I'm trying to set up a CLX processor to a PV 600 via DH+. We are new to control logix and are having trouble figuring out how to address the tags in the panelview.

Using the CLX tags under the tag address in the panelview doesn't seem to work and CLX doesn't have "real" memory addresses ie:N7:0.'

What am I missing?

Basically, since the Panelview won't use CLX tags, you have to use PLC5 style addresses.

In RSLogix5000, on the main menu, select "Logic", then "Map PLC/SLC Messages...". The dialog will allow you to map a PLC5 style file number to a CLX tag. The CLX tag should be an integer array.

Good luck,

Mike Ellis

Similar Topics

I'm converting a Micrologix 1400 (1766-L32BXB) PLC program with a PanelView Plus 6 (2711P-K6M5D8) HMI to a Compactlogix (1769-L30ER) PLC with a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have a setup using a CLX PLC and a standard Panelview communicating over devicenet. The Panelview displays the current family...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, I've started work on an in-house project that includes setting up a PV+ 1000 as a node on a Cnet network to talk to a CLX (L62)...
Replies
Views
I have set up a PV 1000 via controlnet, all is well as I can download to the PV. But under logix 5000 I added it to the CN network and it doesnt...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a CompactLogix L35E with a PanelView 550 (2711-K5A2) with the intent of trouble shooting the PLC program before I take it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom