5TI programming manual

ggagnon

I am going to going to convert a 5TI processor to an AB. It's been a long time since I have worked with a 5TI processor, but I do remember that some of the elements were different than normal thinking. Does anyone know where I can get a programming manual for the 5TI, so that I can reference it. Thanks Greg

I can't remember anything different about 5TI logic. About the only thing may be that a certain range of coils may be retentive.

Timers count down to zero.

Search this board and you might find a link to a manual.

The 5TI was far enough back that I doubt that there was ever an official electronic version of the manual. I still have a hardware manual. Maybe someone will find a programming amnual and scan it. That's probably the only way it will turn up. I remember the 5TI fondly as my introduction to ladder logic.

5TI sequencer

I am upgrading an old 5TI sequencer PLC. I need a user/instruction manual for 5TI sequencer PLC to convert the existing ladder program. Can anyone help me ??
Thanks,

ggagnon said:
I am going to going to convert a 5TI processor to an AB. It's been a long time since I have worked with a 5TI processor, but I do remember that some of the elements were different than normal thinking. Does anyone know where I can get a programming manual for the 5TI, so that I can reference it. Thanks Greg

i nead a manual to, have you found one ?