SattCon90 help...

metaller

Hello there, we have a problem with booting Sattconn90 DECserver...
Booting failed on service called "s90_Queue_Manager". The message that is displayed on screen is such like that the booting sequence is triyng to start queue manager, but after that is wrote that the queue manager is already running and boot stops... Does anyone know what should we do???
Thanx for any reply...

There aren't many of these around, that's for certain. If there is anyone who knows about this stuff, I guess they will be working for ABB in Malmo(Sweden) now.

Try the email address below (replace at with @, and dot with .)

supportmalmo.sesev at se.abb dot com

Best Regards

Sattcon wasn't a very big company, and in the USA (where most of the people who answer questions on this forum are from), their market share was tiny. Perhaps if you change the title of this thread to "Free Beer" you might get a few more people looking at it.

I gave you the email address of the help desk for Sattcon products. The people at the helpdesk will not charge you money for helping you. If you don't ask them then I think you will be unlikely to find the answer elsewhere.

Regards