Ramp function in Controllogix

oakey

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with a ramp function in the Controllogix? What is it for exactly and how does it work. Can anyone enlighten me. My situation is that I am writing a program for an overhead crane. We will have to accel and decel the vfd, but it will depend on the speed of the crane. The speed will also have to be determined depending on the distance that it will move. In other words, the accel, decel, and speed would change with every move it makes.

Thanks for any comments

Similar Topics

Any body ever use the RMPS function in logix5000? Having used it with the emulator set up for 4 segments, it ignores the first(segment 0)goes to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, has anyone got a working example of the SCRV S-Curve Ramp Function Block. I cant seem to get it to run - guessing a parameter is not set...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, This is my first post with this website and I am also relatively new to ladder based programming (used mostly SAMA with DCS...
Replies
Views
I have read all the posts I can find on ramp functions. I need some help with getting a linear ramp output. I want to have a ramp function...
Replies
Views
Dear All, any body execute the ramp function in Unity pro 6.1 schneider plc.plz gv me some standard ref.program backup. sandip
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom