DL05 Low Voltage

powermonkey

I was curious if there are any settings that i need to be aware for the DL05 to output 120vac. The output on the DL05 says 6-240vac @ ~2a however im getting 60-80vac. I need a minimum of 90vac to energize an ac relay.

any suggestions?

Floating nuetral perhaps? Check the continuity between your nuetral connection on the PLC output and the nuetral bus in your panel.

powermonkey,

There are no special settings, but check you wiring carefully. You have a wiring error somewhere. If you are using the transistor output DL-05 (instead of the relay output model), then you must have a proper load on the outputs.

You also must have your AC Line connected to the Common on the DL-05 Outputs (Terminals C2 and +V, or C3 on transistor output models), and your AC Neutral connected to second side of your Load.

Last edited:
Lancie1 said:
You also must have your AC Line connected to the Common on the DL-05 Outputs (Terminals C2 and +V, or C3 on transistor output models), and your AC Neutral connected to second side of your Load.

I see this a lot. People think that the "C" on AD's AC output cards are for the neutral. It's the common between the outputs and should be connected to line.