s7-200 plc simulator...

cavusogullari

I'm using s7-200 simulator to simulae my projects. but i cant find how can i add analog input/outputs to simulation... is there anyone can tell me how?

hi,
After selecting the CPU type you will see the basic modul and some other extension position you double click the fist one and you select one analog modul from the configuration moduls window .

Good luck.

BOUHLEL

s7-200 simulator

Hi,

you will find inclose the S7 200 simulator .

if some help is needed please send me your email

Best regards

Similar Topics

in this simulator if u adjust cpu clock time by manually (for example to 19:59:57) clock's hour segment doesn't increase; instead of it minute...
Replies
Views
i've been using s7_200 simulator (canal plc) for a long time. it was useful for to simulate basic functions of s7-200 plc. but recently my...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom