Chiller Sequencing Ladder Program

khurram440

hi everyone
i working on a project wher in i hav to write a ladder program using seimens LOGO! plc . wht i hav is 4 inputs demands each going to 4 chiller.now i want to develop the ladder such that on everyday sat at 8am the chiller will change sequence such that 1st input will go to chiller 2 , 2nd to 3rd, so on...on next sat 8am it will be 3rd to 1st, 4th to 2nd and so on.can someone plz help me design this
waiting for some guidance
bye

I am not sure how accurately the LOGO could perform this but it does have a weekly timer feature which is what you will need to use.

Look at page 115 of the LOGO MANUAL

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have this Ketema Dual Compressor Chiller Package running Horner PLC type OSC-100. Do anyone have seen similar package anywhere...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I know you guys work with all sorts of different equipment. I have been tasked with upgrading our...
Replies
Views
Hi guys does any one have epxperience on Prasad gwk chillers. We hàve a welco 125L chiller. We do not have a instruction manual. There is a fbu...
Replies
Views
This is my first attempt at RS-232 communication. I am trying to communicate with a Poly-science Chiller using a MicroLogix 1100. I am using the...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone recommend the best way to program a 4 stage chiller (actually 2x 4 stage chillers in parallel). should I keep it simple and look at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom