wireless remote i/o

danesh

Hello all

I need to use distributed I/O but not using profibus I need setup this by wireless radio modem, any body can help me?

Any body do project like thes befor?

Omron have wireless Device Net transmitters and receivers. You could use any brand of Device Net modules off the end of them.

If you can do RS485 over a wireless link then you may be able to use S7 mpi protocol to connect to an ET200 remote I/O block. MPI and profibus are both based on RS485.

check phoneix contacts , they have solutions for wireless i/o

also check in siemens the Sinaut which is used foe telemetry solutions to collect data over a wide area network

phoenix contact have blue tooth devices that work up to 150m.
seen it used and it works well

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a compact battery powered home robot mower for fun project and am looking at basically only putting a remote I/O unit in the battery...
Replies
Views
When it comes to networking, I'm a little shaky. I've got a pretty basic setup. One PLC & One HMI connected to a Sierra GX440 Verizon/LTE in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used any remote control sender/ receiver relay that they can recommend? Here’s the application… Corporate hired some Six Sigma...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever incorporated the use of a wireless remote and receiver such as a garage door opener/gate opener type system with a remote and a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have 4 processes, each with their own SLC 5/03 and I/O in a single rack. We now want to tie all the controls back to a SLC 5/05 so we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom