FIX 32 ver 7.0 and SLC 5/03

srinivas5555

How to configure the slc 5/03 tags to the datablocks of INTELLUTION FIX 32 ver 7.0.
where to configure the tags in plc with refrence to datablock of ABR driver of Intellution

No configuration is required in the PLC. But in addition to the ABR driver, you will need RSLynx Single Node, or OEM, or higher. The ABR driver communicates with RsLynx. When you set up the ABR driver, you just use normal AB addressing. N:7 etc....

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an iFix server using the IGS driver connected to a AB SLC500 via ethernet. The SLC is connected to one Micrologix1500 over ethernet...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I created a browser data base file (.bdb) using the Opto22 Browser Configurator 10.4 program. For communication between Opto22 and IFIX...
Replies
Views
I am trying to address an analog I/O point in an S7 300 PLC with the IFIX SL4 power tool. What is the address format for the datablock...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom