Linking SAP to SCADA

arc

Please let me know if any one has tried to connect SCADA Tags to SAP Modules PP-PPI or PM Modules, with ONLINE DATA TRANSFER between both. Not via off line Flat files.

Any open communication module exists between the two. Kind of open platform. e.g on OPC !!

iFix has one such, i was given to understand, but what about others ? Any info ??

---
Arc

Similar Topics

So I'm currently in the process of linking 2 1756-L72 processors to send alarms back and forth. One processor is rev 26.13 and the other is 32.11...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
I have a Micro820, yes I know they are hated. I have a brand new Micro820 that I programmed with a Micro SD Card. Once I got it programmed, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have very basic knowledge of PLC's. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. Our assembly equipment is being run off of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom