Koyo-lookout 6.0

Oleta

Hi every body, i am new in this site, but its fun to have this kind of forums, and i am gona use it to ask someting...

I want to know how can i comunicate lookout 6.0 whit a koyo plc-06 i baugth the Ethernet port 10BaseT it comes whit TCP/IP and IPX.

thanks for your time.

Those are not comparable products. Lookout is an SCADA/PC HMI product and DirectSoft32 is a PLC programming package. Now AD does sell a version of Lookout called Lookout Direct. It is very similar to National Instruments Lookout. AD's package is limited to 500 tags while NI has different packages (and different pricing...). There are a handful of other differences between them that I couldn't list off of the top of my head. The biggest difference, I believe, is in the driver list. I recall that NI's driver list is much bigger than AD's. But AD's DirectLogic PLC driver is derived from the Comm. server that DirectSoft32 uses, which is much better than NI's native DirectLogic drivers.