IEC1131 Programming

You'll get more responses if you post to the forum rather than the practice section.

IEC 1131 defines five languages for industrial automation. Do a search using your favorite search engine and you'll find plenty of sites with details.

This is a standard which defines 5 PLC programming editors (languages). The proper name for this standard is IEC61131-3.

If all 5 editors are offered, the software can be certified. If only a few of the editors are available then the software can only be called compliant.

The biggest proponents of this standard seem to be Siemens and Schneider Electric.

Similar Topics

Is there anybody who can help me with an example of the coordinate transformations for my 6-axes Manutec R3 robots ? I want to control 2 robots...
Replies
Views
We use TriStation 1131. The standard library does not include a PID function with output track. Does anyone know where I can find one? We...
Replies
Views
G'Day to all members, Would appreciate if anyone can help mw in uploading the existing program frm CPU224 Rel 02.01 using V4 Micro/Win. Data Block...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am trying to open a .mwp file with Microwin Ver4.0 and get the following error "Cannot Open IEC 1131 Project In curent Mode" Any Ideas...
Replies
Views
Hi all Does anyone know of a good stencil package for MS Visio out there, for documentation of flowcharts in the IEC1131 style(SFC) ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom