Thanks To All

BoxerBrats

WANTED GIVE MY THANKS TO ALL FOR THEIR HELP. MY PROJECT WITH THE 2 PLCS AND TOUCHSCREEN TOOK IS FIRST TEST RUN... AND ALL WENT WELL. aFTER MULTIPLE PROBLEMS, SETTING UP THE NETWORK, COMMUNICATIONS WITH TOUCHSCREEN READ/WRITE. NOT TO MENTION HEALTH PROBLEMS. IF I COULD I WOULD BUY BEER FOR ALL, AND GIVE MY THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP. AND PATIENCE, WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS.

JOE 🍺

Glad to hear it's working for you... (y)

Soooo, what wound up being the problem regarding the "problem reading message 19" issue you were having? (THIS thread)... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
Glad to hear it's working for you... (y)

Soooo, what wound up being the problem regarding the "problem reading message 19" issue you were having? (THIS thread)... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

YOU WERE RIGHT AS SOON AS I SET IT BCD_INT_16 ALL WORKED GREAT