SEW Table/Bus positioning via Step7

Dribble

Hi All.
First time poster here.

I have a requirement to control a SEW Movidrive Compact 'Table' or 'Bus' positioning using STEP7. (Via sbus and UFP11A).
There is a sample program available for 'Extended bus positioning', but I would prefer to use the simpler Table or Bus positioning applications. (fewer control words needed)

My knowledge of Step7 STL is not great, but Ladder and FDB are ok.

Are there sample Step7 functions available anywhere to do this, or is it quite simple to just modify the existing function (FC140)?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. Looking to see if any of you have encountered an issue with these drives. We have a major installation with around 30 of these...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
Dear members: Can anyone share old version of movitools 2.3 software for testing MDS60A sew drive?and how can I test motor without encoder in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom