Running Recipe on SLC-5/04

JamesWSY

Hi..
I want to run four difference recipe on SLC-5/04 and recipe selection on four difference screen on PV1000. How to make difference recipe selection? Any idea?
Thank you.
James

I have two quoestion:
- how to implement the recipe selection on PV1000 for four difference recipe?
- on slc, I want only one indirect addressing (example Nx:[n7:0]) for four recipe and add difference address as destination of recipe and add four sub routine. How to implement this on rslogix?

Thank you for reply,
James

Similar Topics

Can anyone help me on how to run a recipe for a certain time and is it possible to push a button to stop a recipe while it is still running. Thanks
Replies
Views
A new point I/O rack is to be hooked up with the running PLC. In point I/O, it is supposed to be the OA4 card to be installed as per the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received this SIMATIC S7-300 training kit for maintenance. When I power it up, the PLC doesn't go to RUN mode and the STOP mode led is...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a powerFlex 525 AC Drive (used) i changed parameter t053 to 2 to do factory reset and now i have both parameters 46 and 47 on 1 but cant...
Replies
Views
Word of warning. I had issues with a 5069-AENTR not appearing in IO selection. After downloading the latest version 40 AOP, still didn't appear...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom