Modicon Ascii Module

hu3v4s

MY QUESTION IS: SOMEBODY HAS WORKED WITH AN MODICON ASCII MODULE? I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE THAT MODULE WITH A DISPLAY, I NEED TO SHOW THE ACCUMULATED OF A COUNTER ON THE SCREEN OF THE DISPLAY, CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ? 🍻

manual

actually, i already read the manual and i don´t understand the meaning of the commands

Similar Topics

huy guys i need your help , i have a modicon ASCII module (140 ESI 062 10) this device have 2 RS-232 ports , and i need extract a data ( in this...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recenlt got a paging system up and running with the momentum communicating with the XMIT function, it XMITS ASCII charachters to the paging...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom