RSLogix5000 FBD Programming

MartB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok, I've only recently discovered the delights of this software and I have a question that'll probably be so easy for you guys.
Basically I want to know if this will work, and if not, why not.
Like I said I'm very inexperienced with this software and I'm trying to see if I'm understanding it correctly.
It's also loosley connected to a project I'll be working on shortly.

Thanks Alaric, just wanted confirmation. I'm really not that dumb but sometimes a little self doubt can creep in the longer you look at something! :unsure:

The FBD will work as shown but if you are using a CLX(1756) analogue input card you can perform the entire operation in the card without any code. If you are using a different analogue input card then disregard this.

Ok thanks I'll bear that in mind Andybr. Not sure which card we'll be using as the machine is still in the design stage (I'm only a programmer and I have no input on the design phase of a project - which really sucks sometimes).