Date Time Comparison

dash

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have searched the forum unsucessfully for some logic for date/time comparison.

I have some RFID tags coming from another area that I read and it contains the month, day, year and time in military format. Is there any examples of how to calculate hours, minutes or seconds expired between two dates?

By the way, this is a ControlLogix, so it does not have any day of week functions or any other date functions that I am aware of. Other than extracting the wallcolock time in a couple of different formats.

Thanks,

Darren

Last edited:
In military format the hour is represented by 0-23 so that you do not have to worry about the AM/PM.

Midnight is 0000

1:00 AM is 0100

12:00 Noon is 1200

10:00 PM is 2200