omron NT31 - PLC Mitsubishi FX

hi guys!

Can u please help me? Can you give me some manuals on how to communicate/connect a Omron Programmable Terminal model: NT31-ST122B-EV2 to Mitsubishi PLC model: FX series?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Abby

im having a hard time connecting my NT31-ST122B-EV2 with Mitsubishi PLC model: A Series.. Can u please help me?? Kindly give me some connection diagram for these two items so that i can used ( interface ) them both.
Much Thanks.

Abby

Hello Abby,

Go to www.knowledge.omron.com, search for V042 (Manual V042-E1-1). This is the manual for NT31/NT631 to Mitsubishi PLC's. You will find compatible processor lists and cable information in this manual.

You will also need Omron NT Support Tool Software at least version 3 or greater (current version is 4.7). You need to use the system installer tool to load the Mitsubishi System Program into the NT31. Note that this requires a full handshake cable to the NT31 from the computer. This cable is detailed in the Support Tool Operation Manual, that can also be downloaded (V061-E1-1).

Hope this will help.

gtsuport