super plc

artkraft

I am trying to write program for a simple machine I have built.I am using a T100MD super PLC that uses ladder + Basic. As a self taught progammer I have an ok handle on ladder but have never done basic. The manual is very limited on the info it gives and examples don't help me much. I am looking for more detailed info (examples)on custom functions and stepper motor control. Is there any downloadable info out there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Art

Artkraft,

I would go back to the manufacturer...ask questions...seek their support. Even though their instruction set is part basic, it may not support the same instruction set as other basic programming packages.

If you are unable to get the support you require, you may want to consider another controller whereby you will receive better support from the manufacturer.

Did you know that the controller did part of its programming in basic? If you did and weren't familiar with basic, why would you purchase it? Part of the purchase price is factory support...whether it is through the purchase of software and/or hardware.

It is amazing how many questions you find on this forum, seeking answers that the manufacturers should be able to provide, yet they come here, rather than going to the manufacturer. This is an incredible resource, but it shouldn't take the place of where you have purchased the product from.

Sorry, bit of a rant.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,