O.T. but? Excel help

drewcrew6

Is there a way to "index" data thru the sheet based on a value.

What I would like to do is save a value through opc/dde to an excel point"E1 through E60 " based on the time that is in another cell.

Essentially "mov A1 E[A5]"

Can this be done?

Drewcrew6

Not totally clear on what you're after, but I'd suggest that if you are trying to display a field based on a lookup value then you need the hlookup() or vlookup() functions. I'd suggest hlookup given the orientation of your data. Good luck, hope that helped...

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am working on reports in Vijeo Citect V7.40. I want to generate a report whenever I press the button. I am able to generate it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! there's a customer requirement for a report in excel format and they already have a template for the report... I have set up data...
Replies
Views
Since this is a large collection of very smart people, hopefully someone here can help out my dumb self. I have an excel sheet that has 3 columns...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using Win CC v7.2, I would like to do a couple of data and information transfers to either ecel or csv ortext files onto the pc...
Replies
Views
In reading how to set up a link to pull values from my plc into Excel I am seeing that I need to turn on DDE service in windows. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom