5/02 memory size?

keving9

Hi all,
This is a real newbie question. I have a SLC 5/02 (1747-524) with 4K user memory. I'm using the old Rockwell software and I'm trying to determine how much memory is actually being used. When I select the file to be loaded, it shows a file size of 55K, I assume that includes documentation, etc. But how do I determine how much of the CPU memory is being used or is available?
Thanks

If you are referring to the APS software then, once the file is loaded press F10 (Memory Map). it will give a summary at the bottom of the memory usage.

The software is RSI (Rockwell Software ???) The mem map shows the number of words used for each file type. Is it just a matter of adding these up?

Similar Topics

Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, would anyone be able to let me know roughly how big of a program would fit on the 600kb 5069 cpu? i've only every really worked...
Replies
Views
hi all, i'm building a contrologix system that has 4 IB32, 2 OB32, 2 IF16HI, 2 OF16HI and 2 EN2T modules. without knowing the process or the...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I recently read that a bool takes 32 bits of memory, as this is the least allocation size in logix processors. Does a Bool[32]...
Replies
Views
Can you clarify for me some things: When I look inside specifications s7-1212C it says 50KB. Does that mean that I can download to CPU 50000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom