water sand filter

hesham

hi all

i know that it's not a plc related questions but i know that there are many of you have what i am looking for.
i have a project for retrofitting filter desks in a potable water treatment station and i am trying to find some information about the theory of operation for this filter in the web bur i didn't find any thing.
Any one have some documentation about what i need ?

Similar Topics

dear, I am wondering if it is preferable to use electrical motorized valves or pneumatic valves for the sand filters in water treatment plants...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I want to measure the tank level and get the sensor output to the PLC. Below are the details : Tank Height =0 - 3m, the sensor is stalled 0,2m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have an application in which i need to read the water level in a 1 1/2" diameter tube that is 24 in. tall. the sensor will be mounted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom