selling (Giving away!) stuff..

darrenj

I thought there was a selling section on this site..maybee i was thing of Mrplc...

Anyway if this post is out of line delete it and i will have no problem with that..

I have a couple of modicon 984-685 processors and 2 or 3 984-785's..both E version..also have 5 backplanes and limited i/o modules..whatever i have left after practicaly giving them away at a certain site.. They offered my 100$ for the processors.. List price is over 20,000 now becouse the are oboslite..

Work with me here people!! I will give you one and a rack and some I/O cards if it for home use....just pay shipping..However if you are planing to make a profit with them cut me in..fair deal??

D

darrenj said:
I thought there was a selling section on this site
There is... BUY/SELL PLCS link at the top of each page... šŸ™ƒ

I've yet to see anything in there though. I've thought about putting some stuff up, but I don't think anyone ever looks there... :confused:

šŸ»

-Eric