I fix Version 3 modbus ethernet connection

shandra_ck

Hi all,

I need some idea to change the communication between I fix 3.0 and PLC Siemens S7 200 from serial to ethernet.

Current connection details:
Software: I fix Version 3.0
Driver : Modbus Version 6.10e (MB1)

Communication : Serial

What should I do if I need to change the setting to ethernet?

I found out that, I need to install another driver called MBE (for ethernet), recreate all the tags and assignment to I/O, add a CP card to S7200 (checking on Siemens CP243-1).
Do give me your feedback on above connection or any other suggestion?
Does siemens CP card support modbus ethernet connection?

Can anyone send me the driver software for MBE?

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra

I fix 3.0 and drivers

Thanks for the driver.

I would like to get more clarification on the connection method.

Can I use more that one driver in IFix version 3.0 at the same time? Currenlty its connected to Modicon Modbus Version 6.10E, and I need to add another driver to connect to Siemens CP231-1? What driver do I need to use. (This connection is for the ethernet)

If anyone familiar with the connection please do let me know.

Thank

Shandra