Omron Sysmac C28K

DHoover9,
You will need Omron Syswin software and a "Host Link" communication adapter Omron #3G2C7-LK201-V1 (rs232) to connect to the C28K with a computer. Note that the C__K series has been discontiuned, but will be supported for repair by Omron for the next few years.

The direct mount handheld programmer is Omron #3G2A6PRO15E. Another possible option (may not work on older model C__K's) is Omron #C200H-PRO27E handheld, C200H-CN222 cable and adapter 3G2A5-AP003 or C500-AP003 (same unit just two different part numbers). The adapter is required to convert the 40 pin connector on the front of the PLC to the Omron peripheral port connector.

Hope this helps.

gtsuport

Similar Topics

When an eprom (ROHM) is plugged into a Omron Sysmac C28K PLC does it automatically load when the unit is powered up?
Replies
Views
Hey all, Hopefully I can get some help here; trying to help a friend get a program backed-up on his C28K which, obviously, is quite old. In...
Replies
Views
bonjour , j'ai un automate omron sysymac c28k , j'ai perdu le programme de l'automate je veut le reprogrammer j'ai le programme mais j'ai pas le...
Replies
Views
Please help with resetting "alarm" fault on this controller. Also information on correct cable and software for communication.
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom