using totalizer in iFIX

Make the DI block what indicate the pump working state and TT block as next for this DI. TT block value (F_CV) was had a summary work time of the pump in minutes.

Hi Bodis,

Thanks for the details and i have tried it works!! And now i have one more query, how to make this value retentive even when the power goes off? as per the application requirement value should continue until the reset is pressed.

Thanks
saravanan

Years ago I made a solution with the SQL(SQD,SQT) blocks in the FIX realtime database. The values where saved to a SQL server that we used for other purposes.

I'm use Control Recipe Upload/Download scripts for saving TT blocks values and restoring this after power off.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts,:) I have E&H flow meter (promag L400 ,5L4C4F, DN450) which has pulse o/p with these specs: Pulse width Adjustable:0.05 to 2000 ms...
Replies
Views
Anyone reset a totalizer in flow meters using hart? I am using a if8h card?
Replies
Views
Hello Gentlemen- I am tyring to store the float variable to two integer varaible. I used the CPW function but the two inttegers are not the the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working on a project of which we have used s7-300 PLC, and I am new to it. I need to provide a totalizer logic using...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am using a Micrologix 1200.I want to record the weight on a conv.Every 45 pulses I want to record the weight.I am using an ADD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom