PanelView 1200 software (DOS based), opening file

ckchew666

We have a customer using PanelView 1200, we are given a backup program (from customer CD-ROM) of the PV1200. I've installed a DOS based program PDS, but under "Develop/Select File" I can't see the file as in attachment.

But when I create a new file, under "Develop/Select File" I can see the new file I've created.

I've put the PDS program in C:\Software\PanelView1200

Is there any problem with the file or I can only see the file if I upload it using my notebook?

--
Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Just to inform that the above problem is fixed.

*.pbw file is open using Windows based software not DOS based.

I've convert the file into PanelBuilder1400e and it opens fine. Must restart my winXP Pro n/book after install the PanelBuilder1400e, else we cannot convert the PV1200 file.

Hello, Did you can install the software for the PanelView 1200?
I have a software called PanelBuilder 1200 that run in Windows 95 (DOS) but I can´t install this?

What is the PDS program? I have a PDS.EXE but I can´t execute this because is in a .ZIP file and I can´t open in windows 95.

I need to do a backup of the application to migrate this later.