Not connecting TP107B and S7-315DP

panic mode

Hi everyone,

My Siemens experience is very limited and I'm very short with time
so it would be great if anyone can help. One of the colegues designed simple machine that uses S7-315-DP and TP170B. The two are connected by profibus (those are the only two nodes).
Since he is away and machine is about to be shipped, I was asked to download programs and check if everything works. Programs downloaded fine but there is no connection. PLC program runs, tags in HMI are configured ok but I cannot find any info how does HMI knows what PLC to connect to. Any tips where to start?

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom