Allen Bradly SLC-100

alcowles

I have a customer with a AB SLC-100 that needs a hard copy of the the program. I have the interface cable and box but I am lacking the software to download and print the program. I have found references to software on vairous threads that will do this, but the URLs are no good. Anyone have knowledge of where the software can be downloaded from?

The software will have to be run from DOS - it will want to take direct control of the serial port, something that WinXP will not let it do.

Your customer might want to consider an upgrade to a Micrologix 1000. The PLC is only a couple of hundred bucks.

It the customer can use the 10 I/O ML1K then there is a free version of RSLogix for just that PLC so that the customer could have a copy of it for no cost, and I think the 10 I/O ML1K is only a hundred bucks.

Just a word to the wise, but when I did a upload from a SLC 100 recently, the PLC went into program mode. To put it back into run mode you have to use some function keys (depending on what software you are using).

Can someone verify that the PLC is supose to go into program mode on a upload?

If my memory serves me right, the old SLC 100 needed to be "stopped" prior to program upload/download. Then you had to restart it to go to "run".

There is a bit or ladder instruction (can't remember which) that when set for it, will boot the SLC into "run" on power up.

This is just what I remember from those old days - can't vouch for the accuracy.

UncleBuck,

Comments are stored only on the computer in a separate file, not on the PLC.

Slc 150

I have three SLC 150's with the hand programmer, communications cable and the software. If someone wants all of it they can get it for 125.00 plus shipping and handling. It all worked when taken out of service. I decided to use a SLC 500 for an animated fountain and no longer need these. You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested

I believe these can be daisy chained fo update the I/O.

Dave