Windows blue screen with integrated ProTool Project

Hi all,

I've got a S7/300 project with an OP7 connected. The ProTool program is integrated with the S7 project. When I open the PT-program using the link in the S7 project it gives me the famous 'Blue Screen' and shuts down of course. If I'm correct the message I get is
PAGE_FAULT_IN_UNPAGED_AREA
Opening this PT-program by starting the PT-software and selecting the project gives me no problems.
I've worked on it this morning as I allways do without any problems. After opening ProSave instead of ProTool the sh*t begun.

What, why and how to correct this is my question, not that I can't work anymore but I'm more curious if anyone else has seen it or if its just me?
(!!!Damn Siemens!!!)

Gr.
Heino

Are your STEP7 and Protool updated to relatively late versions ?

When you open OP7 program from within Protool, do you do it from withing the project structure (integrated) or do you browse to the .pdb file (not integrated) ?
The problem may be that the "Protool integrated in STEP7" selection has been switched off.