Panelview / Panelmate

BoxerBrats

Some of my first experiences were with panelmate, cause they interfaced with AB just fine. I was told that one can use the same program from to the other. Is this corrrect? It seems odd to me?

BoxerBrats said:
Some of my first experiences were with panelmate, cause they interfaced with AB just fine. I was told that one can use the same program from to the other. Is this corrrect? It seems odd to me?

Nope..Unfortunatly not..

Similar Topics

I need to convert a PanelMate eProPS application to a PanelView Plus for a customer. I do not have the panelmate eProPS software but I do have the...
Replies
Views
Newbie question here: What are the main differences between PanelMate & Panelview systems ? Who supplies PanelMates ?
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom