CP341 and Modbus

carlos_marco

As everybody know. It is necessary to use the tongue memory card in order to implement the modbus slave or master communication using the CP341 SIEMENS. I know that someone has develop the software using only function blocks and It is not necessary the memory card. Does anyboby use these blocks?. If so, can you be so kind as to send it to me?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using the CP341 for modbus RTU in an ET200 rack. Usually we are using the CP341 for this application in the same central rack as the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any experience trying to simulate a Modbus master using a PC, The PLC is a cpu 300 with a CP341 RS485. I am...
Replies
Views
Fellow PLC afficianados, I'm having some difficulties reading registers from a Emerson Coriolis transmitter. The following equipment is used...
Replies
Views
Hi Modbus experts, I am currently experiencing ModbusTCP communications trouble. I want to read Modbus addressed data from a Siemens S7-300 via...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I have a S7-300 PLC with a CP-341, I need to read with it 2 PM500 and a Tweedo using the protocol Modbus RTU Master. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom