collect data from a S7-312C and forward it to a database

omarq5

What do you think is the best way to collect data from a S7-312C and forward it to a database in which you could process the data in excel or other MSOffice application?

Do I need to have a profibus card installed on the PLC I/O's or can i connect directly to the MPI port of the PLC. Right now the port is connected to TP170A. What is the best communication protocol should i use?

Similar Topics

I`m looking into different solutions for gathering data from different PLC`s (different manufacturers) to a central storage locally or cloud. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client wanting to implement our system in his big data acquisition system. I have looked online, and I see there are several...
Replies
Views
Hi people! have to acquire data from 4 flow meters of steam (SITRANS FX300) on computer, they have HART protocol, I searched but didn't find...
Replies
Views
i am working on scada system with pc (wincc flx rt) connected with 4 plcs Siemens S7-300 via Profibus with Cp5611 card. knowing that i don't have...
Replies
Views
I know this is not a excel forum but would you have any ideas.For your information it is Cognex Insight OPC Server I am collecting data from a OPC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom