dll question

KCup

When installing WinCC v6.0 sp1 I keep getting a notice that certain entrypoints have not been found in a certain ACE60.dll
I Googled for this, but all I could find was some Russian Siemens forum that mentioned it. I have no clue why it's doing this.
For now we're using WinXP professional SP1 over here.

Thanks beforehand for any information you can provide.
Kurt.

Edit: I'll try upgrading to v6.0 sp3 first.

Last edited:
wincc ace60.dll problem

I recently got the same problem and after some investigation I found out that installing RSLogix 500 caused the problem. I guess other programs can also delete the dll. In winxp a system restore solved the problem. CAUTION: don't forget to retrieve your key before restoration.
This post is not really a reply to the original post if we consider the time gap but it might be of help to others.