MMI panel writing values to memory

OregonMajor

I have a panelview 600 that is currently setup to write user defined setpoints to a slc 504. These setpoints are currently being written to floating point(s) in the program.

The problem is when the machine main disconnect is shut down, the plc is powered down, along with the panelview, etc..
Upon powering back up the operator has to re-enter the setpoints because they have reset back to zero.

Is there a way to keep this from happening?

1. Check that nothing in the PLC is resetting these values on power up. If so, correct it.

2. In Panelbuilder got to 'Application Settings' - 'Power Up'. Make sure that 'Write To Controller On Startup' is unchecked. If not uncheck it and redownlaod the to the Panelview.

Similar Topics

I have a machine supplied with Allen Bradley PLC ( Micrologix 1200 ) & MMI PV 400. This MMI has numeric keypad to enter numeric values. We are...
Replies
Views
I have colleagues that use ALL CAPS in 100% of their HMI/MMI interface. I prefer "proper" text. We don't read newspapers, books, e-mails...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue with uploading the logic file from a KEP MMI-850T Screen. See below for a description of the issue. Can you provide any...
Replies
Views
Hi every one, I want to connect keyence plc Model No:KV40T and Delta MMI Model No:Tp04G. Please send link of communication cable and configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello..I have a strange problem here. This is a steel furnace. Three temperature control zones, controlled by a plc5, old Moore 351 controllers...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom