Simovert Mc Synchronization

have to synchronise 6 AC Motors with SIMOVERT MC, which of these ways I must choose?

• Profidrive + encoder

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Profidrive with sensorless vector

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USS + encoder

• USS with sensorless vector

• SIMOLINK + encoder

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • SIMOLINK with sensorless vector

• I know a better idea and I will imply below

• Total voters

Prince

If you have to synchronise 6 Motors using SIMOVERT MC, as much as possible Which of these ways you would use?
will you kindly imply the way in qoute if you know another way?

Last edited:
Simovert

could you please give us more details?
what are trying to do?
is there a solid coupling amount them?
are you trying to use only one VFD to drive all of them?

The installation and the mode of control will be driven by the application and the tolerance required.

Regards,
LJAM