building automation via beckhoff BC9000

freddyfingers

I use a BC9000 Beckhoff PLC for my home automation.

Does anyone likes to share his/her experiences with me?

I 'd like to send status report mails via the plc to my email account and use therefor the library FB_smtp included in TWINCAT.

But it seems that I can't get internet access through my router. My plc is connected to my router.

In the setup screen of my router I can 't see my PLC connection but through my wireless network I can change the configuration and program on my PLC.

Any suggestions?

Sincerly

Similar Topics

I've been tasked with coming up with a solution to replace an outdated Control Systems International (now called TAC and owned by Schneider...
Replies
Views
Dear sir. We are in the engineering stage of our project..I want to submit material submital to client.. In that complaince statement as per...
Replies
Views
I would like to build a system using my home as the pilot project. I have a thermostat that uses Modbus for communications with 8 analog inputs...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am a recent graduate from one of the US universities. I have a job offer from one of the companies that is involved in...
Replies
Views
Hi all... Can anyone tell me about BAS (Building Automation System) I have read some products of BAS. Can we use PLC (SLC 500 serries for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom