PSIM - PLC Training Simulator

unReel

Hello, i have got a huge problem my friends.. okey, maybe not a huge problem but it concerns the PLC simulator that could be downloaded from thelearningpit.com..

I have tried to figure out how to get past a certain point.. but i'm always stuck at the same place.. i'm doing the Silo-Simulator "mission" and i'm trying to get it in fully-automatic mode, but everyime it get past the Solenoid it opens again.. i can't get it shut without manual power.. anyone that knows how to do it? Thanks in advance..

unReel,

I assume that in your ladder logic program, you have a rung which controls the valve solenoid. Make sure that within this rung, you include instruction(s) that prevents the solenoid from energising when the conveyer motor is running.

That should see the end to the problem.

Richard Byrne.

rbyrne said:
unReel,

I assume that in your ladder logic program, you have a rung which controls the valve solenoid. Make sure that within this rung, you include instruction(s) that prevents the solenoid from energising when the conveyer motor is running.

That should see the end to the problem.

Richard Byrne.

Yes i thought so to, but i have tried a bunch of times but i still can't get it to work.. i'm loosing my hair bacause of this problem =P