VersaPro / Ge Fanuc 90-30

ottos

[font=&quot]Good Day.
I'm wondering if someone could shed some light on an application I'm after. I'm trying to write an application ( with VersaPro) for 90-30 fanuc PLC. It's for a lab autoclave, controlling ramp soak cooling for temperature and pressure levels within cycles.
I've looked around and a lots of people are writing their PID / Temperature code, however it's a bit trickier for a new guys to write the same with ladder logic. Does anyone have a sample code / reference I could use? Setup is straight forward, analog in , on/off control for valves and PWM for the SSR / Heaters.
Thank you in advance.

Regards
Otto
[/font]

Similar Topics

I have GE Fanuc VersaPro 2.0 software where can I get an upgrade CD. I need to program a IC200UEX164 64 point (40) 24Vdc In; (24) Relay Out; and...
Replies
Views
Needing a bit of help on some GE Series 90-30 configuration files. It appears that I need the GE VersaPro software at a minimum to view the data...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, I have inherited an old GE Fanuc project where the PLC program has been wiped from the PLC. I have the Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
Hi, let's see if someone can help me here. It's the first time I work with a GE FANUC PLC. The client gave me the backup files they took from the...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble establishing comms with a GE Fanuc 90-30 Series PLC using using VersaPro v2.03 software. When trying to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom