I need some info about XBTL1000 software

Egamez

I looking for some info about XBTL1000 software, if someone have manuals, programming samples, etc. please tell meo_O

Really?
i visited this page, but only show a brocure about the software in 8 pages this not enough.
Thanks anyway

The XBT1000 software documentation is very poor.

You find more information about the software in the manual for the particular display you are useing.
I have the Schneider HMI resourse kit and just checked, there is nothing but the brochure in the pdfs for the software.

When I was using the s/w I just had to work it out myself. I asked our local Schneider office and there isn't much available.
They have changed to Vejio as the main package.

Similar Topics

Hi guys its my first time here so im not to sure how this works. But anyway, my goal is to keep the same speed i got for my conveyor belt. Right...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine and I are pulling out on old (failed) 484 system as a charity project for a propulsion system on a ship that is used for disaster...
Replies
Views
Happy festive greetings to all, As part of my learning process on PLC I was able to visit a manufacturing plant that uses only GE PLC. Until now I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the com port pinouts are on this monitor? I can't seem to find any information as it is discontinued. Thanks
Replies
Views
I am just starting to learn about PLC. I want to use a PLC with Human Machine Interface and Rotary Encoder to control the Bandsaw Mill Head for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom