Zelio SR1 Software "Not Responding"

John P

I Have a Zelio SR1 24vac unit V1.7. The Zelio program is a V1.5. I am unable to program in free mode without the program "Not Responding". Am I doing something wrong? I looked all over on line; can I get the V1.7 some where? Should I get a Real PLC?

Hi, Did you ever get this resolved? If so what did you do? I seem to have the same/similar situation.

I lost my original zelip lader logic program for my zelio SR1 from my notebook and I had to upload from the device to restore it. Now I can't seem to edit in free mode as the Zelio Soft locks up Not Reponding.

The only resolution I can see is printing out the configuration and entering it all back in again under a new project, but I'm not looking forward to doing that unless I can help it.

Murray.