How to Upload/Download panelview 1200 PDS software DOS version

tunfem

Goodday,
I need explaination on how you succeeded in uploading/downloading the old program from panelview 1200, through DOS version of PDS.

Its been too long since I have done this, but i vaguely remember having to put the Panelview into configuration mode using the keyswitch

This will bring up a menu on the panelview, with one of the options being upload/download.

After upload/download is selected, you should be able to transfer files from the PC....I think that a special or unusual cable had to be used...

Cheers
ian

Procedure to duplicate RSLogix activation disk

Hello,

I need guide to duplicate RSLogix activation disk.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for an HMI that I could remotely (off location) upload a configuration, edit it, and then download back to the HMI. Is this possible...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview standard connected with serial cable to a slc 5/04. Over a remote link can you upload and download a application using...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a panelview 550 I want to make some changes to, and I need to find out how to com with it. I have a allein bradley usb to serieal port...
Replies
Views
I going to be working with an Allen Bradley Panelview 550 and need to make sure I have all the right cables and connections to Upload the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom