Find strings...

Wim

Hi all

I've a DB with several strings (+-500) in it, all of the same length. The last string is 99999
STRING[5]=HELLO
STRING[5]=...
STRING[5]=99999
Now, i've to look up all that strings in another string (STRING_TEXT = STRING[50] )with the FIND function. If a string is found, i'll use the Return function (only one string has to be found). I'm searching for a method to search for all strings of the DB in a easy way. Is this possible with pointers? How do I do this? I'm using S7.
Thanks!

Similar Topics

V 10.00.01 Patch 9 I’ve used the Find and Replace a bit in ME and it’s both very powerful and totally lame. It’s totally cool that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have tested every screen and no single screen individually has this fault pop up, but when I compile and send to the PanelView it comes up. If I...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom