Protool power tags

Werner

Hi!

In several threads about protool I read about power tags. What classifies as a power tag? How many can you program without the nag screen?

Thanks

Every tag that is online with a controller will count as a powertag.
It doesnt matter if it is 1 bit or a word. It counts as a powertag.

Everything that can be handled via the "area pointers" doesnt count as powertags. So you get all the alarms and messages for free.

You can use up to the licensed number of powertags without the nagscreen.

How can you not know that ?
You must purchase an RT license in order to run the project without nagscreens. It says prominently on the package how many tags it has.

But if you want to find out, start AuthorsW or the newer Automation License Manager.
Locate the license and it will say in the description how many tags it is for.