Pv1000

slachan

Do anyone how or have a PanelView 1000 simulator? I know some of you have suggested to import the project into RSView ME and then simulate there, but i dont' have the ME version. Does anyone know how to do a simulation any other way?

In particular, i want to know if anyone has tried to display chinese characters, especially simplified chinese? do it work?

Also, if i overlapped two displays, for example "Opened" and "Closed". For the "Opened" tag, i will only show the word "Opened" when its corresponding tag is 1 and shows nothing when it is 0. Similarly for the "Closed" tag, only display "Closed" when its tag is 1, and nothing if it is 0.
If I have the "Opened" tag on top of the "Closed" tag and when the "Opened" tag is 0, would I be able to see the "Closed" message underneath? or would it still cover (block) the "Closed" message underneath its blank message?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any simulator for standard Panelviews.

You don't stack graphics on a standard panelview and make them visible or invisible like I see a lot of people do in HMI packages like Wonderware. (Not that I think it's a good idea in Wonderware either, but I digress.) To do the function you describe, you use a single multi-state indicator. That's one object that displays "OPEN" or "CLOSED" depending on the value linked to it.